Prior to joining Markowitz Herbold, Anthony worked for a regional law firm where he represented residential and commercial owners in construction claims of all types. During law school, he served as a legal extern for the Honorable Ann Aiken, Chief Judge of the U.S. District Court of Oregon. He also worked as a law clerk at multiple law firms, where he assisted in cases ranging from employment discrimination to medical malpractice defense.
Anthony graduated from Lewis & Clark Law School as a member of the Cornelius Honor Society and a recipient of the Roosevelt Robinson Scholarship. A former student-athlete, Anthony received his undergraduate degree from the University of Oregon.
Experience and Affiliations
- Board of Directors, St. Andrew Nativity School, 2018 - present
- Member, Multnomah Bar Association
- Member, Oregon Trial Lawyers Association
- Lewis & Clark Law School – J.D., Cornelius Honor Society
- University of Oregon – B.S., NCAA Division I Football Team
Admitted to Practice
- U.S. District Court, District of Oregon