Heather is a graduate of the University of California, Berkeley, School of Law. There, she served as Vice President of the Berkeley Law Association of Military Veterans, and co-founded the Berkeley Law Veteran’s Assistance Project. While in law school, Heather worked as a law clerk for the Contra Costa County Public Defender, and the Legal Aid Society Employment Law Center in San Francisco, where she assisted in the Gender Equity & LGBT Rights and the Disability Rights Programs.
Heather received her undergraduate degree from the University of Oregon where she graduated summa cum laude. While at the University of Oregon, Heather was a member of the Golden Key International Honor Society and received honors from the school’s Political Science Department. Prior to that, Heather served in the United States Navy where she operated and maintained an air defense weapons system, and created and directed a divisional training program to better equip personnel for obtaining qualifications, certifications, advancements, and individual career goals. Heather was awarded a Navy Achievement Medal during her service.
Experience and Affiliations
- Member, Oregon State Bar, Veteran's Section
- Member, Oregon Women Lawyers
- Member, Multnomah Bar Association, Equity, Diversity & Inclusion Committee
- Member Oregon Trial Lawyers Association
- The University of California, Berkeley, School of Law — J.D., 2015
- University of Oregon — B.S. Political Science, English Minor, suma cum laude, 2011
Admitted to Practice