Michael has more than 17 years of experience serving a vast array of businesses and individuals and has practiced in various settings ranging from an international law firm to a two-attorney practice. He has represented clients in patent, trademark, copyright and contract disputes, among many other fields, in state, federal and appellate courts throughout the nation.
Michael graduated from the University of California, Davis School of Law, in the top third of his class. He served as a legal intern for Judge Randall R. Rader of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit, Washington D.C.
Michael practices in our California office.
- University of California, Davis School of Law, J.D. 2001
- University of California, Davis, B.A.S., Biochemistry and History
Admitted to Practice
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Federal Circuit
- U.S. District Courts, all districts in California