Vivek served as lead attorney in several federal jury trials, examining and cross examining witnesses, advocated at opening statements, closing arguments, and sentencing hearings. He also drafted Eleventh Circuit briefs, motions in limine, and responses to pre-trial motions.
Some of his experience includes:
- Conducting a factual investigation for bank under investigation for fraud.
- Leading a team providing research, validation, testing, and support for internal policies and procedures pertaining to banking compliance, risk, and asset management.
- Representing a pharmaceutical company in intellectual property litigation.
- Negotiating successful resolution with DOJ for executive under investigation for procurement fraud.
Experience and Affiliations
- Board Member, Federal Bar Association
- Member, Partners in Diversity
- Stanford Law School – J.D., Article Submissions Editor, Stanford Technology Law Review
- Brown University – B.A., Computer Science and Public Policy and American Institutions
Admitted to Practice
- Washington D.C.
- New York