Eleven lawyers from Markowitz Herbold PC were recently selected by their peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023, and four were recognized as Ones to Watch.
Kyle Busse, Dallas DeLuca, Jeff Edelson, Molly Honoré, Naomi Johnson, Matt Levin, Jeff Lovinger, David Markowitz, Laura Salerno Owens, Kerry Shepherd, and Harry Wilson were recognized for their excellence in various areas of litigation.
For the 31st year, David Markowitz is included in the elite category of “bet-the-company litigation.” The firm’s rankings include:
• Kyle Busse – Employment Law: Individuals; Litigation: Labor & Employment
• Dallas DeLuca – Commercial Litigation
• Jeff Edelson – Commercial Litigation; Employment Law: individuals; Employment Law: Management; Litigation: Labor & Employment
• Molly Honoré – Commercial Litigation
• Naomi Johnson – Litigation: Labor & Employment
• Matt Levin – Commercial Litigation
• Jeff Lovinger – Commercial Litigation
• David Markowitz – Bet-the-Company; Commercial Litigation; Commercial Litigation-Real Estate
• Laura Salerno Owens – Commercial Litigation; Employment: Management
• Kerry Shepherd – Commercial Litigation
• Harry Wilson – Appellate
Four Markowitz Herbold attorneys were recognized as Ones to Watch. They are:
• Nathan Burcham
• Erin Dawson
• Anit Jindal
• Vivek Kothari
Since its inception in 1983, The Best Lawyers in America® has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Because The Best Lawyers in America® is based on an exhaustive peer-review survey in which more than 41,000 leading attorneys cast almost 3.9 million votes on the legal abilities of other lawyers in their practice areas, and because lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed, inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America® is considered a singular honor. Corporate Counsel magazine has called The Best Lawyers in America® “the most respected referral list of attorneys in practice.”
For more information about the methodology used, visit www.bestlawyers.com.