Trials are moving forward again, and with them, depositions are fully back. During this CLE, trial lawyer Chad Colton of Markowitz Herbold PC will teach core deposition skills and strategy. The class caters to a wide range of practice levels - from beginners to experienced lawyers looking to brush up on their skills. Topics will include:
1. Setting and achieving deposition goals
2. Techniques for securing admissions
3. Uncovering new information from witnesses
4. Setting up dramatic moments for use at trial
5. Preparing witnesses for depositions
6. Defending depositions
For more information: Contact Kathryn P. Roberts, Markowitz Herbold, at 503.984.3071. For registration questions, contact the MBA at firstname.lastname@example.org.